Monday, November 16, 2009

Gardening Kit Competition



McCains sent me two gardening kits for children after I posted the article last week about the Potato Bus, and I'm offering them as a competition prize. Watch the video to hear the riddle. If you think you can solve it, email me with the answer and your name and address. Two correct answers will be drawn from a hat on Monday 23 November and I will post a children's gardening kit to each of the winners. I'm afraid the competition is only open to UK addresses for reasons of postage costs.

Good luck!

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Melanie, we've got some great competitons too on our site which is www.gardeningwithchildren.co.uk. Could we blog one of your posts on our site? Regards Debbie (debbie@gardeningwithchildren.co.uk)

Melanie Rimmer said...

I'd be delighted, Debbie!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Landscaper Denver said...

I love the little potato man :) What does "free subbing" mean though?

Melanie Rimmer said...

Please EMAIL ME your answers and do not write them as comments. I will delete any answers in the comments. It's a competition, doh!

I have no idea at all what free-subbing means, Landscaper Denver, I just liked the potato too.

Anonymous said...

One of the reasons I love this blog is the way other people respond with links of their own.

Thank you Debbie (www.gardeningwithchildren.co.uk) for posting your website details. I've just spent well over an hour browsing and mentally composing a shopping list of bird feeders, bee habitats etc.

And an even bigger thank you to you Mel, for allowing your readers to see these posts :)

Fran

Yellow said...

This is driving me potty. I DON'T KNOW!!!

garden said...

We Were a usa and worldwide provider and we loved your article, so well put it on our blogs associated with out site Garden http://www.hydroponicswholesale.com