Friday, August 15, 2008

Going to Ireland

dad waiting for us to arriveThe kids and I are going to Ireland to stay with my dad for almost two weeks. My two sisters will be there too, with my nephew and niece. Poor old Ed is staying at home, but we'll be having our family holiday together when we get back. I've lined up some blog posts to be published every day whilst I'm away. But my dad's Internet connection is absolutely abominable so I won't be able to respond to emails or comments until I get back.

3 comments:

Maggie said...

Have a great time, we look forward to hearing about Ireland when you return.

Unknown said...

I know all about Irish internet connections! Have a great time & please bring some dry weather with you. Wave as you pass co. Tipp

Robj98168 said...

Have a great time- don't let your dad tire you out!