- Vegetarian Carnival featured Fried Halloumi with Redcurrant Chili Sauce
- The Sixth “Tips for Green Living” Carnival featured I Believe...
- The Carnival of Environmental Issues featured I Believe... (I was quite proud of that post so I submitted it to a few relevant carnivals)
- Looking Nearby for Food 2nd Edition featured Wild Blackberry Leaf Tea
- Carnival of the Recipes - May 19th Edition featured Roasted Vegetables and Goats’ Cheese Pasta.
A blog carnival is a bit like a magazine. It is a collection of blog articles on a particular topic, e.g. tips for green living, frugality, or recipes. Why not visit one (or more) of the Carnivals to find out what bloggers are saying about that topic, and discover great new blogs?
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Weekly Carnival Roundup
This week, Bean Sprouts has been featured in the following blog carnivals: