Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Self Sufficientish Bible

The Self Sufficientish BibleDave and Andy Hamilton are good friends of Bean Sprouts, and maintain one of my favourite websites selfsufficientish.com. On Thursday April 3rd their first book will be published, The Self Sufficient-ish Bible.

They say:
It is full of practical advice not only on how to be more self sufficentish but also how to be more ethical and greener. We hope that it is one of those books that will look really tatty within weeks of owning it as it will be referred to so frequently.


You can pre-order it from Amazon.co.uk, from your local bookstore, or your local library (the ISBN numbers are # ISBN-10: 034095101X - # ISBN-13: 978-0340951019).

Congratulations, Dave and Andy. It looks really good, and I'm looking forward to reading it.

5 comments:

Allie said...

Oh, cool! I will have to put this on my "to read" list. It looks great!

Anonymous said...

Can you get it in the States???

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just wanted to say that I've hung out at Selfsufficientish for a while now, and was directed here from there, and it's lovely to see that reciprocal link going too. I've added you to my RSS reader, and am thoroughly enjoying this site :-)

I'll be getting this on publication, too!

Almost Vegetarian said...

I am constantly correcting grammar (yes, sadly, I am one of those), but, still, I am loving the title of this book.

I should look at it on my blog. It would be perfect.

Cheers!

Irish Sallygardens said...

Oh I shall add that to my wishlist, and bookshop ... this is the kind of book worth buying in hardcover