Will you accept the challenge to try a green cleaning product or make your own?
- I've gone green! I have tried a green cleaning product! 15.63% (5 votes)
- I've gone green! I made my own cleaning product! 18.75% (6 votes)
- I was already green! I only use green or home-made cleaning products! 50% (16 votes)
- I don't accept your argument! I have shares in Cillit Bang! 3.13% (1 vote)
- I'm greener than thou! My house is a finely-balanced ecosystem, I don't clean it! 12.5% (4 votes)
It was an interesting challenge and as usual I learned a lot from doing it. For example:
- Eco laundry balls don't seem to work any better than plain water (for my laundry - the results might be different if you have more stains or dirt than I typically do)
- Neither does laundry detergent
- Dryer balls can significantly cut the electricity needed to dry your clothes (but line drying cuts it to zero)
- They don't seem to make your clothes any softer though
- Cola doesn't clean your toilet pan, but white vinegar does
There will be a new February challenge coming soon.