- * Rhubarb, which was already there
- * Pea and bean seedlings which we planted
- * 2 French beans Eleanor sprouted at school and are now growing up canes
- * A grass path we laid between our plot and the one next door
And several young plants we've been kindly given:
- * 4 courgettes
- * 1 butternut squash
- * 1 red cabbage
- * 2 green cabbages
- * 5 Brussels sprouts (at least I think that's what they are)
I've also planted some radishes and spring onions, various kinds of lettuce, some pumpkins, cabbages, romanesco and calabrese which haven't come up yet.
It's starting to look like a proper allotment.